Tuesday 4 September 2012

bo liao talk

hello baby
actually i have nothing much to type here because i can get to skype with you twice a day
but since you requested for me to blog then fine, ill find some rubbish to say

you know,yesterday i went cheer, then they celebrate one girl's birthday for her.i was quite unhappy inside my heart.cos HELLO, my birthday just passed leh. Y I NO HAVE CELEBRATION TOO? zzz....okay lor.nvm..

& whenever my brain is very free, i will keep thinking about my winter fashion. i cannot believe it leh. i have never expected myself to go US so soon. i always thot it is very far away from me & i can only go when im richer. i feel so lucky and happy to be able to go there! & i cant stop thinking about my korean winter fashion hahaha.

baby, i know it is very hard to study in purdue but dont give yourself too much stress. i have alot of confidence in you, so just take a deep breath and relax! & keep cursing yourself like a hypocrite.everything will be fine. just continue being a hypocrite.

lastly, im doing my assignment now and it has to be submitted by tmr which is technically in 2+hours time.so im gonna stop my trash talk already. sayonara & see you when you see me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment