Friday 21 September 2012

for my handsome fatsy

hello

baby i know uve been stressed up with alot of things recently.i am stressed up with my own stuffs too-tuitions, assignments, video lectures.. but its okay, cos we can always encourage each other.i can do away with the comforting hugs and kisses for now.you can owe me first & pay back when i see you in december. :D
----------
your absence makes me miss you alot and think about why i love you so much :) everytime a funny idea pops up in my head, ure the first person that i wanna tell & everytime when someone pisses me off, i just wanna shout at you and tell you how angry i am. & then ill imagine you laughing at me and calling me silly, like you always do.
----------
i love you alot and i wanna see your face so much. explore as much as you can while ure in the states and have alot alot of fun making friends. im here waiting for you to come home. i love you fatsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment